Responsible for identifying, assessing, and advising on risks arising from the workplace or work processes, recommending measures to eliminate or minimize and control the risks, and implementing the measures at the Outlets. He/she is also responsible for preventing or reducing health and environmental risks and improving quality of the processes at all the Outlets.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- To conduct food safety & workplace hygiene & safety audits at outlets to ensure compliance to the relevant government regulatory requirements.
- To provide outlet audit report and advice to stakeholders in terms of food safety & hygiene standards.
- To conduct incidents investigation, prepare reports, advice on corrective actions and improvements of outlet to be shared with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Implement a tracking scoring system for outlet audit and streamlining the process of digitalisation audit.
- To assist in the pre-outlet WSH audit to ensure new outlet are compliance with the regulatory requirements and advice on any immediate critical corrective improvements before outlet opening of work areas conform to minimum requirement set by Singapore Food Agency, FSMS and/or HACCP Responsibilities
- To maintain or enhance the FSMS to meet the requirements of ISO 22000 standards, and to coordinate with the stakeholders in its preparation and readiness.
- Educate and motivate Unit Managers and Employees to follow good food hygiene practices and maintain a safe working environment through training, briefing and the distribution of safety materials.
- To participate actively in the on-site safety committee meeting chaired by the customers as and when assigned by the supervisor.
- To perform other tasks/projects, as assigned by the supervisor.