As our Graphic Web Designer, you will be working closely with our management team to maintain and create websites that are critical for our business operations. The nature of our work will be fast-paced and you will be given multiple tasks simultaneously prioritising tasks & time management is important. You constantly challenge yourself to collaborate better with the team, explore new possibilities for better product quality, and succeed with the team.
Web UI & UX
- Execute all design stages from concept to fruition, website conceptualisation, evaluation and improvement techniques including user interface simplicity and user-friendly experience
- Design, develop, manage, maintain and upgrade existing WordPress websites.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure to stakeholders.
- Conduct website migration, DNS set-up and configuration and SSL certificates installations.
- Execute SEO best practices on the websites such as including keywords into header, links, file names, etc.
- Support IT maintenance and troubleshoot
- Knowledge in implementing and managing domains, hosting, email, Google Services such as Google Analytics, Google Cloud Platform, Google Search Console, Business Profile, etc.
- Establish branding and design guidelines, standards, and best practices. Be the internal stakeholder for all digital design-related matters
- Take ownership of design projects
- Select and prepare imagery for the platform when needed
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Multimedia or Web Design related field
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience in developing web responsive sites and graphic designs
- At least one (1) year of experience with project management/system management work
- Knowledgeable on the general mobile UI, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience in interactive design, Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, XD
- Required experience working as a developer in WordPress extensions, WooCommerce, Elementor Pro and WPBakery
- A fair understanding of PHP development and security best practices
- Knowledgeable in search engine optimisation basic principles is a plus
- Knowledge of web hosting is a plus
- Able to think creatively and independently create stunning designs with minimal hand-holding or guidance
A portfolio of past works focused on website / graphic design, user interface methodology, and web front-end development is required for the application.