The T&M Digital Business & Strategy team paves a new digital road across T&M for new customer and employee journeys. We develop digital strategies and bring drastic pioneering change to the way we do business at T&M. As a Digital Lead, you will be working closely together with our business partners and stakeholders to drive robust and optimal digital solutions. You will also be groomed to be a product owner who will oversee the product's overall design and business architecture, manage the backlog priorities and be responsible for the overall success of the product.
- Participate and drive T&M's digital strategy & initiatives incorporating the 3 major pillars - Go digital, Re-imagine customer journey and embrace start-up culture
- Be the digital champion for T&M and continuously keeping abreast on new technologies and developments (blockchain, A.I. Machine learning, contextual marketing, robotics workflow automation, etc)
- Be actively involved throughout the lifecycle of the digital initiatives implementation and oversees the overall design and business architecture of the digital solution
- Drive a constant high standard of delivery and solutioning in all digital initiatives
- Practise Agile development methodologies and play the Agile Product Owner role in digital initiatives when necessary
- Understand, analyse and improve data flows, processes and critical elements to achieve business objectives
- Leverage understanding of business and tech and collaborate with developers to drive business requirements in the context of sprint rituals
- Oversee product launches and regular software releases.
- Analyse product data and create dashboards for business reporting and optimization
- Review and participate in business continuity planning and recovery procedures
- Participate in cross BU/SU initiatives and drive collaboration for digital solutions aimed towards improving the customer journey
- Manage implementation of digital solutions with clients
- Conduct research to identify leads and drive focus areas for business development
- Work with trading or sales teams on exploring or creating new business models to drive new revenue streams
- Execute internal and external client training/adoption programmes and regional rollout of e-products
- University graduate with minimum 8 years working experience and understanding of treasury products
- Experienced in digital implementation journey
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Familiarity with workflow tools such as JIRA and Confluence is an advantage
- Able to confidently communicate and collaborate with senior stakeholders
- Strong strategic thinker with an innovative mindset for continued improvement and transformation to support business growth
- To be hands-on and able to drive, solution and deliver digital initiatives
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.