- 5 days work week
- Work life balance
- Great remuneration and benefits
- Experience in Social Casino Games is a major advantage
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, focusing on solution design, coding, deployment and debugging.
- To build games backend services that power Html5 and Unity games.
- To brainstorm solutions and design robust, highly scalable applications that can withstand high traffic with minimum down time together with engineers from other countries.
- To work closely with product owners, key users, artists and the quality assurance team to ensure deliverables are as per expectation.
- . Develop ideasfor new products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Troubleshoot applications, conduct performance testing and optimize services to enhance user experience and minimize resource consumption.
- To provide off-duty support.
- Minimally 4 years of software engineering experience across the full development lifecycle.
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, RESTful architectures, Design Patterns etc.
- Minimally 3 years of web development experience using Ruby on Rails.
- Working experience in Html5 and Typescript.
- Proficient with both NoSQL & SQL (Mongo, Redis, MySQL)
- Working experience of containerization framework (Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes).
- Good understanding of authentication frameworks and data communication protocols like webSockets, signalR, Socket.IO.
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD environments or pipelines. (Gitlab, Jenkins, AWS Codepipeline)
- Familiar with cloud technologies (AWS and Digital Ocean). Example: IAM, EC2, Lambda, AWS RDS, Elasticsearch, AWS CodeBuild etc.
- Other skills required: Redis Pub/Sub, Cache & Message Broker.
- Able to fulfill off-hours production support.
- Experience in designing game backends using Ruby on Rails.
- Experience in building games in Cocos or UNITY.
- Domain knowledge of the game industry from game development to actual game operation.
- Experience in data engineering tools like Jupyter and Python.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants please send your latest resume to ref19(at)trustrecruit.com.sg or click on Apply Now and provide the below details in your resume.
- Current salary (breakdown)
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Reason of leaving
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Lim Dick Sern (Dick Sern)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22106832