As a next-generation technology company, we aim to power the digital infrastructures of the future. We're driven by a vision of enabling people, fintech, banks and governments to unlock their collective potential. We believe that access to technology and resources should not be a privilege, but a basic right. Join us in the pursuit of a more equitable and empowering future!
Working in Picos
When we combine the best parts of startup culture with finance professionalism, we get zero bureaucracy, innovation, excellence and integrity. This means you will learn quickly to be independent and be responsible for your projects while getting advice and guidance from fellow professionals. This also means having the optimal environment and tools for you to excel in and enjoy your craft - flexible working hours, tastefully-designed office, and no more uninspiring work laptops (think Macbooks or Thinkpads for Windows/Linux).
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and stakeholders to understand project requirements and translate them into user-centered design solutions
- Plan and implement new design while optimising existing user interface designs
- Create storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, UI mockups and prototypes to illustrate design concepts
- Iterate and refine designs based on stakeholders feedback, user testing and analytics data
- Create and maintain design systems, style guides, and UI pattern libraries to ensure consistency across all products
- Min. 5 years of hands-on experience as UI/UX Designer
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction or related fields
- Strong portfolio showcasing expertise in both UI and UX design, including exampels of responsive and mobile design
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch, Adobe products (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator), HTML, Figma or other design software
- Outstanding verbal and presentation skills
- Self-driven with able to work independently and cross-functionally
.We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.