As an intern with the Special Projects, Operational Excellence Team, your main responsibilities include the following:
- Process mapping: On the ground during busiest activities period (more flights in/out Changi Airport) to observe the actual process and norm on the ground,
- Time and Data Study: With the above process capture to determine its time measurement with basic statistical tool. Obtain its unit labor hour (ULH) and equipment executing the process,
- Capacity Study: Derive simple capacity study to determine the number of staff/team and number of equipment on the ground,
- Presentation: On the ground presenting back the process and analysis.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Diploma / Degree course in any discipline
- Comfortable with working shift hours to observe operational processes
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Immediate starters who are able to commit a minimum of 3 months preferred
Note: Please indicate your period of availability for the internship in your resume.