Assists and supports the Project Director in planning and controlling all project-based assignments.
- Assist in project activities: drawing submission, take off quality
- Involved in design, coordination and preparation of specification and plans and to liaise with Project Managers and Engineers for technical drawings and submission approval
- Prepare 3D structural models, shop drawings and fabrication drawings
- Attend meetings with client, suppliers, sub-contractors and consultants.
- Maintain good document control and filing
- Able to undertake any other duties assigned
- Liaises with internal parties within the company to implement projects.
- Assists in planning, scheduling and coordination to ensure proper engineering deliverables and compliance to engineering standards.
- Shop drawing preparation and well versed using Tekla Structures
- Min. 3 years experience (in structural steel is an added advantage)
- Independent and a team players to work with project teams and peers
- Good analytical, communication, organizing and interpersonal skills