Job Description Summary
The primary responsibility of the Support Project Manager will be to interface with all project stakeholders to take projects from original concept through to final implementation, including handing over to the Operations team when applicable.
1. Interface with all project stakeholders to take projects from original concept through to final implementation.
2. Contribute to the pre-sales process by providing proposals.
3. Ensure that the project delivers the as-sold solution, remains within baseline budget and is delivered on time, while achieving quality criteria and maintaining client satisfaction
4. Manage client satisfaction, commitment and expectations to high service levels and manage escalations adequately.
5. Act as a people manager within a matrixed environment and provide feedback to the relevant line managers.
6. Demonstrate team values and proactiveness
Project administrative activities will include, but not limited to:
1. Project administration all administrative functionsrelated to projects
2. Schedule management maintaining an up to date project schedule
3. Documentation and report preparation collating and preparing all projectrelated documentation and reports
4. Meeting arrangement and documentation providing general administrative support, co-ordination ofmeetings with a variety of stakeholders, including vendors and managers and the booking of meeting rooms
5. Cost tracking assistingwith themonitoring of cost related projects by tracking invoices and paymentsin relation to the project budget and monitoring costs against the budget
6. Resource allocation assistingwith the allocation of project resources
7. Third part management - co-ordinate the relationship with third partiesforthe delivery of resources and contractors when necessary.
Opensource Pte Ltd