- Assist the Building Manager in the daily operations
- Lead a team in the provision and implementation of maintenance services at designated site(s)
- Troubleshoot building services failures
- Supervise, plan and organise a team of on-site Contractors in carrying out planned and ah-hoc maintenance and their work routines
- Ensure efficient and effective maintenance of Client's facilities through routine check and preventive maintenance strategies
- Source, negotiate and follow up with Contractors on repair and replacement work to ensure work done according to specifications
- Preparation of monthly and incident report pertaining to the site(s)
- Possess Diploma in Facility Management / Building Services / Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant related working experience
- Possess FSM
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified.
Registration No: R22111484
EA License No: 20C0426 (Elitez & Associates)