dX Expertise is a consulting firm that, for more than 12 years, has been offering large companies and public institutions a range of services enabling their IT departments to secure their commitments and succeed in their transformations.
In a one stop shop project approach, we assist our clients through 3 services:
- a consulting service for organizations (dx Advisory),
- a service of securing transformation projects and programs (dX Project & Service delivery),
- a coaching service to ensure the success of individuals (dX People & Performance).
200 employees, an international presence: France, Belgium, Switzerland and Singapore.
We are serving key accounts across Asia & Europe in multiple industries including Services, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Transportation & Logistics, Retail, Luxury
We are recruiting our next Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us to develop further d2x expertise's activity in Singapore.
Your mission, mainly focused on recruitment, will also be enriched by frequent interactions with our clients and consultants.
What you can expect from the mission:
- To contribute to the development of a niche market, to be a value carrier for dX expertise
- To be guarantor of the good execution of the plan of recruitment of your perimeter (process, methods, tools),
- To develop a relevant sourcing strategy according to the profiles sought: this implies developing an excellent knowledge of your perimeter,
- Set up and maintain a pool of potential candidates,
- Conducting interviews,
- Ensure a proactive follow-up throughout the recruitment process, both with candidates and your colleagues, and refer candidates according to customer needs.
- Be responsible for solutioning, mapping the skills of potential candidates and be a source of proposals and advices to meet customer needs.
- Be responsible for reporting on your activity in the CRM tool.
What we expect from you:
- Education : Master's degree in HR, business school, university, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment within a digital services company, a consulting firm, or a recruitment firm in the IT sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy, autonomy, dynamism and pragmatism
- French is a plus