Thales DIS Banking & Payment Services (BPS) Digital Payment offers a simplified digital experience solution for proximity payment and e-commerce, allowing banks and businesses to offer a multi-channel and multi-device payment experience. This sophisticated solution that involves multiple web services and clients, offers a single platform that provides ready-to-market, easy-to-integrate services while ensuring best-in-class security.
We are seeking a Solution Integrator with experienced and strong technical background in Cloud environment, who help in solution integration of our Digital Payment products and solutions.
You will bring your engineering expertise and support experience to help deliver projects successfully within deadlines/costs, and work closely with Project Manager and functional teams (Sales and Product, and R&D teams). We are looking for someone to lead engineering aspect of the delivery team, continually help to deliver project, ensure team technical competency to match the ongoing, rapid changing technical environment.
- Responsible to integrate and deliver solutions with customers in the cloud, in accordance to customer requirements and the project plan, following best practices
- Provide visibility to Project Manager on partner/customer integration progress
- Provide technical guidance and participate in troubleshooting, validation of the whole solution until project completion and customer acceptance
- Support Project Manager on handover all the details of the project completion to Operation team
- Optimize solution and delivery processes
- Work closely with several teams across the organization and in a multicultural environment
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT
- Strong knowledge and experience in AWS, SSL, certificates, key management, JSON, YAML files, Apache HTTP and other web servers (proxy, reverse proxy)
- Understanding of SOAP / REST API
- Proficiency working with Unix / Windows OS and on a Cloud environment
- Good knowledge of tools (e.g. Confluence, GIT, Jira, Splunk) is a plus
- Knowledge of database (Oracle and MongoDB) and ability to run SQL queries is a plus
Behavioral / Other skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and direct cooperation with international customers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Pro-active & decision making
- Rigor & stress resistant
- Ability to work across various organizations in the group
- Mobile for traveling on business trip at customer premises