Our client is a Manufacturing MNC, one of the leading players in the Oil & Gas sector. Due to business needs, they are now recruiting a Software Engineer to be part of their Software team for ongoing transformation projects. They are located in the West - easily accessible.
This Software Engineer would be responsible for:
- Responsible for designing and developing professional quality desktop applications in an agile environment.
- Responsible for analysis to define system scope and objectives in order to develop or modify existing engineering applications.
- Responsible for ensuring the Technical Software Development process is optimized and projects are on track.
- Responsible for requirements definition, functional specifications, and testing documentation for various engineering software applications.
- Responsible for designing and developing unit test for code validation and automated regression testing of overall systems validation.
- Work closely with various cross-functional teams for lab testing and field testing .
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in software development.
- Strong development experience using C++, C#, Python, HTML
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R2198636 (Oh Puey Xin)