Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
Why Join Us
At ByteDance, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for millions of users across all of our products. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at ByteDance.
Join the Innovative BytePlus Team
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join the world's fastest growing startup as well as the biggest unicorn by valuation. With ByteDance's vision to build global platforms of creation and interaction, BytePlus is devoted to developing innovative technologies and products for businesses to fuel their next wave of growth. It is the best time to join us and pave into the new era together!
We are looking for partnership professionals to join our team in tapping into potential client opportunities and growing a new B2B business unit, BytePlus, within ByteDance. You will be responsible for leading partnership initiatives for our cutting edge innovation technology solutions on a global scale, creating value, driving revenue, by consistently building and enhancing a strong ecosystem across regions, markets and industries from scratch.
- Develop and implement BytePlus ecosystem strategy, in particular through partnership with channel partners, technology partners and ISVs
- Establish longterm, productive, professional business relationships with top tier global partners.
- Work with cross functional teams to negotiate, build and manage comprehensive partnership and GTM agreements that drive mutual goals of business growth for Byteplus and partners.
- Deploy customized partner enablement programs to accelerate partner technical, sales, market and Byteplus partnership readiness.
- Build market awareness and perception of BytePlus as the premier hardcore player for technology partners and ISVs, through proper engagement and enablement.
- Promote BytePlus's benefits to all partners via conference speaking engagements, webinars, videos and other scaled outreach.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Enterprise sales and/or partnerships in top tier technology companies.
- Experience with technology solutions across SoftwareasaService (SaaS), PlatformasaService (PaaS) and InfrastructureasaService (IaaS) markets.
- A track record of successfully leading and growing partnerships by upselling and building strong relationships with both internal and external teams.
- Experience leading executive business plans and independently translating topline goals into an impactful business plan, prioritizing initiatives that will drive value for the partnership
- Experience in building scalable partnerships with VCs, global system integrators, channel partners, and technology partners.
- Bachelor degree or above.
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.