Types of Jobs - IT, Digital et Data
The Service Lead is mainly focusing on ensuring the team is respecting the governance put in place with the client and that the level of service delivered to the client is as expected. He must have an excellent macro view of CA-CIB information system and good technical skills to be able to help during major incident resolution as well as promote and contribute to Continuous Improvement.
He/she is based in Singapore but works according to Paris windows of service, under the Service manager of his business line.
The Service Lead is accountable for:
. Performing all run activities in respect of CA-CIB process, ensuring:
- The team respects the SLA (changes, incidents, requests)
- Appropriate reaction, in line with the severity of an incident or escalation.
- ITS ITIL process is dully followed (change, incident, problem management).
. Handling escalation on actions from Production Engineers Level 3 (incident, request, change)
- Escalates to management if needed
- Check if Knowledge was shared within the team and perform filed sessions.
- Enable coordination with other team (AS, Infra, Network, Build.)
- Create PSS post major incident and when improvement topic requires it
. Continuous improvement of service provided by Production Engineer L2 / L3
- Enable and encourage Improvement spirit within the team by being a role model on that topics
- Ensure the team has proper time slots to make the ongoing improvement
- Promote automation / Innovation
. Managing knowledge in coordination with AS community in Paris and London
- Trains Production Engineers on transferred activities for his business line (production of the applications)
- Proactively liaise with third party teams to bring trainings, documents, sharing session with his own team.
- Controls that Knowledge database is regularly updated
. Driving the most complex operations & ensures they are well prepared by Production Engineers (involvement on DRP test, WIP, major incidents etc).
- Act as global coordinator during DRP / WIP / main events.
- Review of major releases roadmaps with the team
- Ensure post checks are documented, performed and report is shared
By delegation from the Service manager:
. Controls quality of the RUN activities for all applications of his Business Line
- Recurrent incident
- Respect of SLA
- Reports / Documentations are built with high quality
. Role model in term of mindset: CI and proactive enhancement
. Proposes initiatives to improve efficiency of production Engineer L2 and ensure a continuous up skilling of L2
. Respect priorities and short/long term tasks given by Service Manager.
. Regular feedback with Service Manager are key role.
Working Hours and Shift Organization:
Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
Cr&#233;dit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank is Cr&#233;dit Agricole's corporate and investment banking entity. With a staff of 7,395 employees in 32 countries, Cr&#233;dit Agricole CIB is active in a broad range of capital markets, investment banking and financing activities