Due to Fleet expansion , Anglo Ardmore Ship Management (AASML) is looking for Senior Vessel Manager to join in Singapore.
- As a Senior Vessel Manager, you will assume full responsibility for safe operation of a Fleet of Chemical Tankers, Oil Tankers vessels assigned to you.
- Besides day to day close monitoring of vessels, you will be required to supervise dry-dockings and repairs, carry out vessel inspections, conduct technical investigations, ensure certification and documentation of vessels under your charge are up to date and meet international safety standards.
- You will also judiciously manage budgets allocated to vessels and produce regular reports.
- Minimum 10 years sailing experience.
- Preferably 1 year sailing experience as Chief Engineer on Chemical Tankers or Oil Tankers
- Previous Shore experience is preferred.
- Added advantage if the candidate has worked on Electronic Main Engine or DF Engines
- You should be professionally sound, highly motivated & a good team player.
- Good leadership qualities & strong commitment to safety/compliance procedures are essentially needed in our organization.
Please send your application with availability, current & expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.