The Product Cybersecurity & privacy office (PCSO) is part of Software and Centrail Technologies (SCT) in Continenal, supporting all business units of Continental. Challenges range from managing projects, engineering requirements, designing automotive architectures and systems, ensuring secure SW development, specifying and conducting (penetration-) tests as well as defining and ensuring quality in engineering processes overall Continental.
- Supporting Continental's Business Units by protecting our products, mainly Automotive Electronic Control Units, robust against cybersecurity attacks.
- Conducting Threat Analyses & Risk Assessments, designing Security Architectures, following Secure Coding Guidelines, performing security assessments.
- Introducing innovative automotive technologies, e.g. High-Performance Computers (HPC), Secure Boot based on HW Security Modules, Secure In-Vehicle Communication, Secure over the Air Updates (SOTA), and Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PET).
- Support regulations compliance with worldwide automotive cybersecurity and data privacy requirements such as UN Regulation No 155, ISO/SAE 21434, EU GDPR, CCPA, and Chinese Crypto Legislation
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements. Coordinate technical functional specifications based on the customer specifications and internal documents to clearly and concisely capture the product requirements.
- Enhances security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members teaching improved processes mentoring team members.
- Min Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, with a deep focus on security/cryptography, or a comparable qualification.
- At least 4+ year experience in one of security domains: In-Vehicle-Networks, Secure SW Engineering, HW Security, Embedded Security, Wireless/Mobile Security, Cloud Security, Security Testing, Capture the Flag, and other related fields is preferred.
- Excellent communications with internal or external stakeholders and capability to present technological concepts coherently
- Capability to mentor team members
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- Mobility to collaborate creatively in international teams