- Development of High Performance Java Service API and Business Systems.
- Using SpringBoot to build microsservices in Java.
- Writing deployment pipelines to deploy Java microservices in Kubernetes.
- Working with AWS Services to optimize your Java applications (SQS, SNS, SES, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, and more).
- Contributing to the Chapter java library and framework development.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or relevant coding certifications.
- More than 5 years of relevant working experiences.
- Technical / Professional Skills required:
- Java 8 / Java lambda
HTTP Protocols / CORS / CSRF
Cache Control (Redis)
SQL Database (optional)
- Understanding of Algorithmic Design.
- Self-Starter / Deep understanding of Software Development Lifecycles.
- Can work in small and large teams.
- Other Task-Specific Knowledge required:
- Ticking Systems
- Documentation Systems
- Testing Methodologies