- Design, plan, monitor, support migration of existing workload to Cloud and operations to meet or exceed stipulated SLA
- Implement effective Cloud economics by doing thorough analysis of TCO and ROI during the design, implementation and post-production phase and constantly suggest effective strategies to reduce overall OPEX cost
- Lead, prioritize and manage Cloud migration of existing apps and effectively provide implementation and operations support to projects in order to meet or exceed SLA
- Identify and resolve highly complex Cloud migration issues that may require establishment of new techniques, tools and processes
- Proactively analyse internal and external business challenges/regulatory issues and recommend improvements
- Liase and align with various stakeholders on the implementation design and delivery. This may require doing POC to justify the recommendation.
- Savvy in troubleshooting complex problems and providing out of the box solutions
- Resourceful in understanding issues or learning new skills
- Possess good teamwork and able to provide clear instructions, guidance as well as knowledge sharing to the team
- May require to be on standby or on-call after office hours, weekends and public holidays based on the requirement for operational or meeting deadlines for implementation projects
The ideal candidate should possess
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineer, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimally 7-8 years experience in designing/implementation/consulting of large-scale private/public/hybrid cloud migration projects.
- The candidate should have attained professional certifications at least in one of the following areas with at least 5 years of implementation experience in: Azure/AWS/Google Cloud/VMware.
- Azure certification is preferred
- Experience in multi-tiered architecture, design and implementation
- Successful implementation of DevOps techniques and Agile practices.
- Strong working knowledge and ability to apply architecture concepts, frameworks and methodologies to projects
- Experienced in business and technical analysis, architecture design, project management
- Possess hands-on experience and good technical skills with proven track records in migration and/or emerging IT technologies engineering in the following area: Platform, storage, database and virtualization, Cloud infrastructure (IaaS/PaaS),Container technologies like Redhat OCP, Dockers, Kubernetes and Azure AKS
- Possess hands-on experience with Web and server technologies including Virtualization, Web services, EAI, with implementation of JAVA,J2EE and SOA concept in a distributed environment on Windows and Linux
- Possess hands-on experience in implementing projects with Oracle ,MSSQL,MYSQL and Postgres SQL. No SQL DB knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience in delivering database transformation projects will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate IT architecture methods, concepts, standards and policies
- PMP, ITIL and TOGAF certification is an added advantage
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills, able to interact professionally with all levels of the organization
- Telecom background preferred
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.