Our client is a Manufacturing MNC, one of the leading players in the Oil & Gas sector. Due to business needs, they are now recruiting a Senior Production Planner to be part of their Planning team for ongoing transformation projects. They are located in the West easily accessible.
The Senior Production Planner's responsible is:
- Responsible for materials planning or production planning schedules to control work flow, including Forecasting, Order Promising, MRP, Master Data, Engineering Change, Management, and Inventory Turns.
- Responsible for material requirements planning (MRP) settings, more than 1 year of demand forecasting, and management of inventory levels.
- Responsible for inventory management to optimize material flow.
- Responsible for maintaining demand management master plan.
- Work with production team for production planning coordination to determine appropriate master build plan/ inventory levels to meet the business requirements
- Responsible for training and coaching junior planners
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Logistics & Supply Chain
- Minimum 8 years experience in materials and production planning
- Experience in SAP
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R2198636 (Oh Puey Xin)