We are a centrally located boutique recruitment firm experiencing strong growth. As the company scales, we are looking to bring on a Senior Human Resource Executive - Talent Acquisition & Management who can help support through the next phase of growth and development roadmap.
Job Description / Duties:
- Manage the entire talent acquisition function to support expansion of company
- In charge of onboarding/ off-boarding of employees
- Assist in talent retention and crafting out competitive strategies with regards to compensation and benefits
- Implement and execute training plans and conduct trainings as well as post-training evaluations
- Organise company events including festival celebrations, anniversary dinner and team-bonding events
- Handle work pass application, renewal and etc
- Ensure company's compliance with local relevant regulations
- Assist in other HR operations and business functions
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Staffing/ Recruitment industry will be added advantage
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Email Address: [Confidential Information]