IOI Properties is one of Malaysia's leading property developers with projects across the country as well as Singapore and China. With experience spanning four decades, IOI Properties development range from residential, commercial, leisure and hospitality components to niche and integrated mixed-use developments. The Singapore office has plans to expand its team for 2 new mixed-use projects in the heart of the city.
This role shall be:
- To assist on marketing and sales function of residential launch for a hotel/residential project.
- To assist on the marketing and leasing function of a Grade A office development.
- Support the Business Team in executing marketing events.
- Assist to liaise with advertising agencies and vendors.
- Assist to sales functions and showflat operations.
- Build networking channels with vendors and agents.
- Compile weekly and monthly leasing / sales team's lead and leasing/sales reports and market research.
- Liaise with lawyers on sales/leasing documents (Option to Purchase, lease agreement, side letters, etc) and administration.
- Administer agent's payouts, identify discrepancies and rectify system computations, where necessary.
- Update marketing assets and ensure availability of updated/accurate information for agents and prospects, working closely with agencies.
- Assist in creating and sending of marketing eDMs to update agents on availability and to maintain their interest in marketing.
- Involved in the leasing of award-winning Grade office and retail property.
- Formulate and implement marketing and leasing strategies.
- Coordinate with agents on market info, briefing and regular updates on office and retail portfolio.
- Conduct viewings and presentations with prospects, negotiate RFP & lease agreements, and attend to tenancy-related matters.
- Provide inputs in tenants engagement programs & commercial marketing collaterals/ tools.
- Prepare office and retail rental reports, tenancy & lease reversions schedules.
- Conduct market research and identify market trends, review of portfolio's performance and asset management.
- Assist with the preparation of marketing collaterals & tools.
- Cultivate good relations and strong network with real estate consultants, tenants and our partners/ vendors /agents.
- Min 2-3 years of experience in residential and or commercial properties in real estate developers is advantageous.
- Diploma/ Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Real Estate, or a related field of study
- Min 3-4 years of experience in residential and or commercial properties in real estate developers is advantageous.
- Good team player with a dynamic personality.
- Capable to work independently, multi-tasking, and timely performing work assigned.
- Proficient in sales administration and handling sales documents.