Our client is a forward-looking premier institution. We are sourcing on behalf of our client for a Senior Admin Executive/Assistant Manager, based in Singapore.
- Support the Head of Secretariat, President and Council on administrative matters
- Attend meetings, recording minutes and follow up on actions
- Reply to business correspondence, filing and handling of calls
- Keeping schedules, arrange appointments, engagements and meeting rooms reservations
- Organise travel arrangements including booking of hotels, transport, itinerary, meeting materials, claims etc.
- Tracking of KPIs, preparation of reports and presentation slides
- Organize annual Strategic Retreat
- Undertake office admin duties and support Awards, Election and AGMs
- Organize team bonding activities, annual Staff retreat, birthday and festive lunches for employee welfare
- A Levels/Diploma/Bachelor Degree
- Min 3 years work experience, previous experience in similar role advantages
- Must have excellent minutes writing skills in English
- Good MS Office skills, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Strong written and oral communicator with ability to build stakeholders relationship
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Analytical, proactive to take initiative with a positive attitude
- Able to work independently and in a team
How to Apply
Choose to apply through the job website or email your resume to
Thank you in advance for your applications. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
John Ethans International Pte Ltd
EA License 19C9951
Upon submitting your resume/CV and personal data in relation to the job application, you have given your consent for John Ethans International Pte Ltd to collect, use, disclose and retain your data to prospective employers for their deliberation.