- Good Remuneration Package!
- Friendly Working Environment
- Welcome any IT background as training is provided.
- Security Products Support (Products such as Privilege Identity Management (PIM) and/or Encryption Technologies (PKI/HSM))
- Supporting product incident escalation and technical support (24x7 SLA) which include onsite support and troubleshooting.
- Prepare/Develop documentation including help text, knowledge base articles and internal documentation.
- Ensure that daily support operations and tasks are properly completed or followed up.
- Manage ticket queue and take ownership and responsibility of tickets assigned, within agreed SLA.
- Support duties may require odd working hours due to support requirements nature.
- Keen in cybersecurity domain and passion to learn and grow
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge in networking such as firewalls, switching, routing, TCP / IP
- Experience in setting up Windows/Linux servers
- Standby may be required
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to [Confidential Information] or please click on Apply Now and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Hooi Wai Man (Samantha)
EA Personnel Reg No: R21100062