about the company
Our Client is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions
about the job
We are looking for SAP BTP Cloud Foundry Full Stack Developer or SAP BTP Platform
Engineer, As SAP Cloud and Integration Developer, we look forward to contribution in analysis,
design, development and implementation of enterprise solutions on SAP BTP.
As our SAP BTP Platform Engineer, you will
- Develop & Enhance BTP applications to meet client requirements.
- Attend technical / architecture design review meetings and help design high performance scalable, reliable and secure enterprise solutions.
- Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development & delivery skills.
- Responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards
- Be able to work on multiple developments / initiatives in parallel and to deliver on tight schedule.
- Establish credibility with clients and team members, ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions with the client project team.
- Prepare technical documentations as and when needed
- Ensure deliverables are completed within deadlines, and the quality of deliverables meet client expectations.
about the manager/team
The IT Team Global Information Management (Global IM) supports our Group with all aspects of Information Management . We set the information management strategy and standards and work together with organization Global Process Owners to automate our business processes making sure we run projects & services that provide the greatest value for our customers.
skills and experience required
- 1 to 2 years of Java / NodeJS development experience, working on building cloud native applications and building integrations with on-premises systems
- Hands-on experience with SAP BTP with WEB IDE ,SAP BAS and Cloud Application Programming Model
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a developer-at-heart passion for rapid prototyping
- Experience in Java programming
- Strong technical background and good understanding in software development and architecture, microservices and event driven architectures
- Use Enterprise application tools to design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, and deploy integrations/applications for customers.
- Support client with any technology related to SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) with thorough understanding of the latest SAP solutions application development
- Identify, assess, and solve complex SAP technology problems with components of BTP.
- Ability to perform quality assurance checks on system configuration and workflows
- Perform regular system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of the system.
- Experience working with agile methodologies and tools.
- Certification in SAP BTP - SAP Extension Suit
To apply online please use the apply function,
(EA: 94C3609/ R1324990 )