We are looking for SAP ABAP Analyst to join one of the MNC in gas industry!
Working Hours: Mon-Fri office hours
Working Location: Tuas (company transport provided)
Great Career progression and friendly working environment
- Basic up to $6,000 + Transport & Mobile allowance + AWS + VB
What you will be working on:
- Support the design, programming development, configuration and implementation of SAP systems and applications, particularly in the following languages: ABAP, HTML5, UI5, Java Script and Fiori.
- Conversion of functional requirements (business blueprint documents) into technical specifications and perform SAP S/4 ABAP and Fiori development.
- Provide development estimates in a timely manner and communicate deliverable issues
- Ensure adherence to development standards and quality assurance
- Implements and maintains best practices for program documentation, code creation, data dictionary maintenance and change management process
- Engage productively with internal and external stakeholders
- Unit and system testing of all developments
- Support BAU (Business as usual) activities.
- Provide weekly workstream status reports to the project management team.
- Keep pace with the evolving S/4HANA roadmap to adapt and exploit new capabilities.
- Work with the SAP security team on resolving authorization issues and provide recommendations on optimal security setup for ongoing projects requirements.
- 4 years of SAP experience in SAP programming (ABAP).
- Experience with S/4HANA technologies, including UI5 and/or Fiori.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions
- Proficient in designing and developing user training documentation, test plan and test script development and execution.
To apply, please send your updated resume to Vivian: [Confidential Information]
Liew Chien Hui - R2090138
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781