We are seeking an independent, meticulous and adaptable self starter to manage our purchase orders, invoices, quotations and inquires.
- Monday to Friday (Office Hours)
- Career Progression & Employment Benefits
- Conducive Environment / Work Life Balance
- Receive and process orders and quotations
- Attend to all in-coming calls,
- Picking up inquiries through emails.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers via phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information (if needed).
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Handle incoming requests, prepare quotations and follow up on order orders.
- Ensure customer relationship are maintained during the sales process.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Follow up with clients on payment.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Take down inquiry and pass to relevant department.
- Support with other administrative tasks, when required.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative record-keeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self starter who is meticulous and adaptable in a fast moving environment.