The primary responsibility if to assist the Principal Investigator by providing administrative support to dossier preparation and submission. Secondary responsibilities will be to assist with research studies and clinical trials undertaken by Memory Aging and Cognition Centre (MACC), an established clinical and translational research centre based at NUHS and funded by the NMRC.
A. Dossier (Primary Responsibility)
1. Assist in dossier preparation
2. Support department in the formation of evaluation committee
3. Assist in dossier submission
4. Support the department evaluation committee and HOD in making sure the dossier moves from the Department to Dean's Office as efficiently as possible, and subsequently to make timely enquiries to administrative officers at further levels i.e. Dean's Office and Provost's Office to ensure that the process moves rapidly.
B. Other Administrative matters (Secondary Responsibilities)
1. Assist in administering and managing grants (grant applications. annual reports and grant variation requests when required, answering grant related query from funding agencies.)
2. Assist in the recruitment of new staff (advertising the post, arranging interviews, fund checks, securing workspace and access required for new staff, staff contracts and renewals, arrange training schedule for staff as required by the institution in order to perform their duties)
C. Other duties as assigned by senior staff/MACC Director.
1. General administrative support (space management, procurement, maintenance of assets, IT)
- A Bachelor degree.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Knowledge of grant administration and grant finance is an added advantage.
- Meticulous, possess excellent organizational and coordination skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Department : Pharmacology
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 22114
The National University of Singapore (NUS) is a national research university in Queenstown, Singapore. Founded in 1905 as the Straits Settlements and Federated Malay States Government Medical School, NUS has consistently been considered as being one of the top and most prestigious academic institutions in the world as well as in the Asia-Pacific itself. It plays a key role in the further development of modern technology and science, offering a global approach to education and research, with a focus on expertise and perspectives of Asia. In 2022, the QS World University Rankings ranked NUS 11th in the world and first in Asia.