This is 80% reception works and 20% general admin work.
Company operates on 5.5 days/week.
- Handling phone calls, emails and walk in requests & queries
- Assist clients & guests with enquiries
- Greet visitors/guests/parents professionally, determining the nature and purpose of visit
- Direct and escort visitors and guests to appropriate destination
- Take and resolve complaints from customers and being positive to negative criticism
- Maintains safe and clean reception area always
- N/O Levels & above
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Hospitality / Education centre / Customer Service experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to build positive relationships with good interpersonal skills
- Must interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Chinese because of Chinese parents)
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality.
- Dependable, punctual and able to work in flexible working hours
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Word and Excel
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as need.
- Able to start with short notice / immediate.
interested candidate please email updated CV to [Confidential Information] or call 94522768.
PRESTIGE-HERITAGE SERVICES PTE LTD
EA License No: 20C0063 Reg.ID: R1104860