AJJ Healthcare Management Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of OEL (Holdings) Limited (SGX:584) focuses on providing high-tech and high-quality products within the medical, dental, laboratory,and veterinary space. AJJ is also customer-focused and seeks to bring the business to greater heights with its excellent services. With the attention to such key focus areas, AJJ aims to achieve the strategic goal of building a Pan-Asian, high-tech, Healthcare company, which includes establishing a medical manufacturing plant and inventory base for medical products in Singapore. Please visit our websites to learn more about the company and team.
The candidate will need to support 2 functions mainly receptionist and sales-related activities. Working with the relevant team, eg: Marketing, Sales, Business Development, etc. to assist in relevant admin sales work. Including but not limited to:
- Attend to walk-in guests
- Answering all incoming calls, taking messages, and re-directing calls as required
- Manage the general emails and redirect emails to respective team members
- Maintain the office housekeeping and tidiness of the office
- Purchasing stationeries and pantry items
- Maintain office equipment, and make sure it's working.
- Sales coordinator support
Tender Support Scope:
- Tender Screening: Monitor tender websites (e.g. Gebiz, Tenderboard, Sesami, Ariba, etc)
- Tender Coordination
- Tender Email Notification (Reminder of deadline and updates)
- Tender Document collection and filing
- Identify suppliers that match the tender specs
- Source for relevant suppliers if required
- Perform Costing and Quotation
- Send Costing and Quotation for approval
- Tender sample preparation and shipment
- Tender General Information filling and checking of all information to ensure its completion.
- Liaise with the internal department for relevant information.
- Tender Submission
- At least tertiary education in science or relevant fields or bio medical education.
- Experience in medical devices is preferred or experience in the healthcare industry will be priorities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to speak in Mandarin in order to liaise with business partners based in China