Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG's business.
This role requires the candidate to work in a team of Quality Assurance Specialists, reporting to the Quality & Training manager, to own, maintain and undertake activities relating to the Quality Assurance and Compliance in the Singapore Contact Centre.Primary scope includes the delivery of Contact Centre Quality Management Framework.
- Responsible for assessing the voice and non-voice transactions undertaken by Contact Centre team
- Conduct transaction monitoring against quality criteria and standards
- Perform required coaching and close loop management of assessed transactions.
- Participate in call calibration to ensure standardization of quality and compliance auditing.
- Participate in design of transaction monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Participate in enhancement of the Quality Monitoring Program to meet the needs of Contact Centre.
- Develop familiarity with General Insurance Risk, Compliance, Legal and Regulatory requirement and ensure quality monitoring criteria, guidelines are in line.
- Liaise with Risk, Compliance, Legal, Data Protection Officer and other stakeholders to develop common standards and understanding to carry out Contact Centre activities with focus on production and productivity.
- Monitor completion of Quality Assurance Close Loop (Audit - Coaching - Remediation - Tracking) with Operations and Business Support
- Analyse Quality Assurance trends and work with Operations and other units for Continuous Improvement
- Identify training needs through Quality Assurance monitoring across Contact Centre Sales & Service functions
- Provide insight from Quality Assurance and Sales Compliance monitoring to support improvement to Contact Centre Training material development and delivery.
- Administer as and contribute Knowledge Management Systems enhancement and development.
What we are looking for
- Continuously utilize opportunities to standardize, centralize material and administration and implement best practice standards across the centres.
- Generate and analyze reporting to identify gaps and improvements.
- Provide trend data to site management team.
- Prepare and present necessary information on portfolio to provide visibility and identify opportunities.
- Collaborate and work closely with Contact Centre management and other departments across the organisation to facilitate all areas of responsibility.
- Support Project Management and Transformation teams as Subject Matter Expert on technology and operations implementations and operations and process initiatives and projects within the Contact Centre.
- Diploma/Degree or relevant Quality Assurance or Contact Centre experience.
- Bilingual in English and Bahasa Melayu/Mandarin or Tamil.
- Certificate in General Insurance preferred
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Contact Centre Management tools, metrics and technology platforms
- Background in General Insurance preferred
- Strong Communication skills (written, verbal , active listening)
- Time management and prioritization skills to be able to work independently manage workload and meet the required deadlines and targets.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and people management skills and ability to engage training attendees and stakeholders various levels of organisation.
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Resilient, resourceful, displays strong initiative, self-directed and motivated.
- Ability to coach for performance, Knowledge and experience in performance management methodologies a bonus.
- Understanding of customer service, experience and/or telemarketing
- Detail oriented
#LI-LY1We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and its policies and procedures reflect this commitment. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories such as sexual orientation. At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
To learn more please visit:
AIG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants and employees with physical or mental disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to complete any part of the application or hiring process, please send an email to . Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Functional Area:OP - OperationsEstimated Travel Percentage (%): No TravelRelocation Provided: NoAIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd.