Fast Flow is a highly specialised group of companies providing solutions for rainwater management in building projects across Asia Pacific.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Project Managers is responsible for the execution of rainwater system installations, testing and commissioning, to the successful handing over of project to clients.
The PM's role is to manage project programmes and budgets, as well as manpower, material control and labour costs.
All works to be managed according to the companies Quality Assurance / Quality Control Policies & Guidelines and in compliance to the companies Safety & Health Management System Policy.
- Create project files and record all documentation, emails, instructions and changes for the issue to project quality control for reporting and record purposes.
- Ensure full control of works in accordance with the contract.
- Plan and allocate as required, labour, materials, plant, transport and equipment to suit programme requirements.
- Manage Engineers and workforce to deliver quality conformance and production levels.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining a satisfactory Health & Safety Programme.
- To ensure that projects are carried out within the labour and material budget parameters.
- To ensure that monthly progress claims are submitted and to follow up if necessary with clients for agreement and finally payment of invoice in a timely manner.
The successful candidate should possess a Degree, a Diploma, or equivalent Technical certificate in Architecture / Mechanical / Civil or Building.
Preferably 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
A good communicator.
Additional Information & Benefits:-
Job Specializations: Building/Construction, Architect/Mechanical/Plumbing/Rainwater System Design.
Benefits: Flexible start/finish times, Friendly Atmosphere, Company uniform shirts.
Excellent promotion opportunities.