1) Managed the project team including any main-con & subcontractors.
2) Ensured Project and Programs are executed & agrees standards &
3) Reviewed and approval all project documentation, resolved all problems
and issue that arise, undertook all monthly project financial cost reporting.
4) Escalated issues and areas of concern to project director and indirectly to
5) Preparing Project Initiation documentation , responsible for ensuring best
value is obtained for the project including supplier base, use of internal &
6) Producing accurate financial reports.
7) Monitoring actual expenditure figures against project budgets , and
organizing, facilitating project steering / operation committees meetings.
8) Maintained a goos relationship with consultant and client, ensure no delay
on progress payment, Built-up a professional & efficient team on new
staffs from other project and recruitment.
9) Monitored and controlled project safety, quality, direct costs, schedules,
and ensured project built to quality standards adhering to government
regulations and within expected time frame.
10) Monitored construction plans for client expectations to track and meet
11) Investigated any potentially serious situations and implemented
12) Manage budget, schedule, and contracts, and track budget, contracts,
purchase orders, change orders etc.
13) Able to writing detailed and summarized project progress report.
14) Maintaining and completing project key performance indicators.
15) Oversee day to day operations of the facility.