The project manager is overall responsible for planning and to oversee the entire project from inception to completion by ensuring the necessary co-ordination with various stakeholders.
This includes also maintaining and forecasting project budgets to closing the final account.
- Able to handle design for ACMV works
- Attend relevant meeting and make sure coordination on-site goes well
- Liaise with internal and external project stakeholders, like main-contractors or owners and sub-contractors, safety departments as well as complying to BCA / MOM regulations.
- To be responsible for gathering at least 3 different quotations from vendors for each project.
- Able to come up the project schedule showing the key milestones, progress and developments and ensuring that it is completed in good time.
- Provide effective leadership to project team by efficiently delegating tasks and resources to achieve completion.
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients, consultants and building owners.
- Provide overall project management administration duties - planning, managing submissions, reporting & attending client and subcontractor meetings
- To be competent in overseeing site installation including but not limited to manpower allocation, problem solving, coordination with other trades and to attneding client FAT, SAT, T&C. Also to manage HSE & safety requirements
- Assist in on tendering & quotation for projects
- Min Diploma/Degree in Electrical or Mechanical (Mechatronics) engineering or other related studies.
- At least 5 years project management experience in Construction industry.
- Project experience in multiple trades is advantageous
- To be fluent in ACMV knowledge & installation - CHWP, VRV, VRF systems.
- Driving license and own transport preferred.