Duties and responsibilities:
1. Efficient project management which includes project scheduling, lead, and co-ordinate the whole project team which include supervisors, foreman, workers and subcontractors.
2. Liaise with client, architect, consultant, and main contractor for any site issues to ensure timely project execution. To represent the Company at site meetings and other meetings as required.
3. Responsible for site coordination workers and to make accurate, decisive, and prompt decisions relating to work matters. Feedback to management on site problems for corrective actions to be taken.
4. To ensure details in subcontracts, purchase orders are accurate and meet with the project specifications in covering the full scope of work intended and required by the main contract.
5. Propose alternative design to substitute tender design that is practical, liable, cost-saving and conforms to relevant building code of practice.
6. Source for more competitive costs in equipment and subcontractor costs to minimize project cost and capital utilization.
7. Responsible for preparation, checking and submission of shop drawings before commencement of installation works and as-built drawings upon completion. The drawings shall provide for the openings through building structures for the passage of M & E services and shall ensure conformance to regulation and clients requirements.
8. Submission of monthly progress claim to clients and monitoring of variation works, avoid wide differential in claim and payment amounts. To finalize project accounts and variation claims early for client's verification and payment.
9. To monitor the progress of work on site and recommend, if appropriate, the interim payment certification to supplier/subcontractors proposed by the designated Project Engineer.
10. To access, recommend and recruit suitable subcontractors and work force to provide quality engineering services to our clients.
11. To be readily involved in tender estimation, variation quotation and costing preparation and assist the project manager in the preparation of budgetary statement.
12. Responsible for all correspondences with the clients, authorities, main-contractors, subcontractors, vendors, architects, consultants, etc.
13. To be actively involved with quality management system of the company.
14. Perform any other duties as assigned by higher management or superior.
14 days ago
3 days ago
4 days ago
5 days ago
6 days ago
18 days ago
3 days ago
19 days ago
10 days ago
2 months ago
3 months ago
a month ago
a month ago