- Degree in Electrical engineering
- Minimum 2 to 5 years Electrical Installation experience in Greenfield projects.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team.
- Should be highly motivated and able to work under tight schedule.
- Plan and schedules works with reference to contractual schedules
- Coordinate goods delivery with suppliers and installations works with sub-contractors as required
- Attend to all operational matters related to the daily running of the project
- Liaise with customers/consultants/project managers concerning approval of plans and drawings, acceptance of work, progress of work, problem solving, etc.
- Attend site meetings and inspections, report regularly on progress and monitor project schedule
- Update As-Built Drawings
- Testing and Commissioning of the completed installations with Customers/Consultants/Sub-Contractors
- Co-ordinate with customers/consultants/project managers to handover completed project with O&M Manual.
Career Advice to Find Better
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letters