Supervise production processes, schedules and personnel. Responsible and accountable for adherence to procedures, proper production, quality, maintenance, safety and schedules on assigned shifts.
- Supervise shift personnel in the manufacture of plant products consistent with high quality and safety standards.
- Maintain close observation of orders to keep informed of manufacturing status and, when needed, initiate the necessary steps to conform to schedule.
- Promote and support site initiatives including safety programs, lean initiatives, training programs, and consistently interpret & apply all policies, practices and procedures among plant employees.
- Recommend and implement measures to motivate employees and to encourage employees to recommend ways to improve process, quality, safety and efficiency.
- Routinely evaluate employee performance and identify training needs. Coach and counsel employees for performance, attendance and behavior. Participate in the resolution of employee relations issues.
- Review and approve work time in the appropriate time keeping system. Maintain and verify accuracy of the hours each employee has worked.
- Adjust direct labor to support demand and manage available resources to ensure on time production and delivery of customer orders.
- Ensure SOPs, cGMP, OSHA and Safety regulations are followed.
- Perform routine visual inspection of work areas for unusual occurrences, safety hazards, housekeeping, work space organization and generate work orders where appropriate.
- Liaise with internal and external customers and other departments as appropriate.
- Participate in special project teams as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned based on business needs.
- Conforms with and abides by all laws, regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business-related field
- Experienced in manufacturing environment with 3 years of experience in People Management
- Knowledge of computer programs and applications
- Working Hours: 7pm - 7am (Perm Night shift) (2-2-3 Pitman Shifts)
- Basic salary: Up-to $6,000
- Night Allowances: $24 per night
- Fix Allowances: $340 travel allowances + $200 shift premium
- Kindly Whatsapp Reuben +6598980874 with your latest updated resume.
- Alternatively, you may also email your resume to [Confidential Information]
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel : Reuben Tan
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1988600