5 days, 7.45am- 5.30pm
Location: Tuas Bay Drive
Salary : $3800 - $4500
Meal Allowance : S$3 per day
Weekend Allowance : $30 per day (return to work during weekend and public holidays)
- Organize, monitor and ensure manufacturing processes operated with minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Initiates, implements, and manages the processes improvement program based on best practices in the metal drum making industry, with an emphasis on productivity and product quality.
- Ensure all manufacturing processes are adhering to all Regulatory and Statutory Requirement.
- Work with HR Department and assure that employee grievances are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians and engineering staff.
- Maintain and ensure work safety and practices. Also continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes.
- Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
- Evaluate, Train and Maintain individual skills (including work performance) are keeping up to date with best engineering management concepts and practices.
- Ensure on time submission of overtime record to HR Dept for computation of monthly salary.
- Establish and prepare process documentation such as work instruction, process specifications and assist on the quality plan.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving production-related problems.
- Ensures that subordinates are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the staff.
- Communicate regularly with all production and maintenance teams, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning production and maintenance issues.
- Assist in hiring of production personnel.
- Maintain and update operating manuals for all the manufacturing equipment and facilities.
- Maintain and update operating training manuals for all manufacturing processes.
- Perform any other ad-hoc projects or tasks to be assigned by the HOD / Management from time to time.
- Minimum diploma in Manufacturing / Electrical /Mechanical / Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Able to supervise and lead the subordinates.
- Willing to work after working hour or during non-working days.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge in ISO is an advantage.
.. WhatsApp:+65 8308 0109
Soh Jing Yi (Valerie) |R22109654
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd|14C7279