1) Competitive analysis and research of key market players and trends
2) Development of assigned destinations
3) Implementation and maintenance of tour package procedures, damage control, reporting on the performance of the destination, monitoring the growth rates and resolving customer issues.
4) Involve in sales promotion and provide destination training to the sales person so as to achieve quick result.
5) Responsible for Europe's product planning, designing and reviewing of tour itineraries
6) Strategic alliances with business partners, airlines, national trade organisations and others
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a travel agency.
Able to start work immediately, preferred
1) Must be bilingual
2) Able to work independently
3) GDS knowledge is preferred
4) Singaporean & PR only
Please provide the following information in your resume:
1. Recent photograph
2. Reasons for leaving your last employment
3. Current and/or last drawn salary
4. Expected monthly salary