Drive and position Integro as the leading provider and thought leader for Lending Platforms.
. Understand customer and prospect requirements & aspirations and leverage this to enhance the Product functionality and Roadmap with the objective of making Integro a world class provider.
. Be an internal and external Consultant/Industry expert and develop Integro's Point of View (POV). Propagate the brand as a Thought Leader in this space.
. Drive the Solutioning process to position Integro's platform as the best fit for customers/prospects Requirements. Be a key pillar to close large complex deals and help in Solution selling.
. Groom and mentor Business Analysts. Create and instil a strong knowledge base and understanding of Lending Platforms across the company.
. Market Potential / Competitive Analysis
- Provide analysis and insight into Market and industry trends for the Loans/Risk practice - e.g. best practices, thought leadership, in-features, functions and relate them to the technology space.
- Provide competitors SWOT and establish differentiation
- Provide monetization opportunities by Country (Revenue/Margin) (e.g. Functionality roadmaps for Singapore, USA, Europe etc.)
. External Consultant
- Actively seek out customer issues, needs assessment.
- Generate pipeline/leads for Integro's Products.
- Be visible in Industry forums, express POV, make presentations and establish Integro's brand in this space.
- Be up to date and well networked amongst Industry peers
- Publish white papers and case studies on products and wins
. Internal Consultant
- Groom, mentor and coach Business Analysts on Risk matters and equip them to manage the Solutioning and Gap Analysis effectively.
- Create internal training, process standardization and establish a centre of excellence for functional expertise
- Create a robust knowledge management system and processes
. Sale/Pre-Sales Support
- Hunt as a pack to generate revenue and close deals. Provide domain expertise, showcase products and solutioning capability, handle and overcome customer objections, especially for large and complex deals
. Product Planning & roadmap
- Proactively gather product improvement inputs from industry, internal and external customers
- Mediate and prioritize list of enhancements based on commercial value, deal size, market penetration strategy
- Articulate production release roadmap clearly to stakeholders and secure their buy-in for each major and minor release
- Ensure Roadmap has a good blend of reusability (from engineering perspective) and flexibility (to meet diverse customer needs across geographies)
. University Degree. Banking and Finance Major
. 10-15 + years in Product Management for Lending Platforms and/or Commercial Lending. Minimum 2-3 years Technology background including working knowledge of software engineering principles and practices
. Good working knowledge of Basel requirements and able to translate Basel requirements into functional capabilities
. Provide thought leadership in Commercial Lending space
. Ability to work independently
. Good working knowledge of loan origination, central liability, credit admin process, credit policy, risk and audit, portfolio management, retail/ commercial/ wholesale banking, credit planning/ performance and quality review.
. Organizational agility: Is able to push internal stakeholders in the interest of Customer Satisfaction