- Plan, supervise and deliver the program in accordance with the policies, guidelines, frameworks and philosophy of MindChamps.
- Prepare and implement the programs and age-appropriate teaching aids.
- Keep accurate records of children's progress and address the children's educational and developmental needs individually.
- Complete the progress reports of the children for each semester and prepare a developmental portfolio for every child.
- Communicate with parents via the Connection Book at least once a week, weekly team newsletters and conferences.
- Meet the parents to address any concerns.
- Use positive discipline techniques at all times.
- Guide and supervise the Assistant Teacher in the classroom.
- Render basic first aid as and when necessary.
- Responsible for the upkeep of teaching resources, arrangement, appearance, decorations, and learning environment of the classroom.
- Be familiarised with all working curriculum documents, handbooks and policy manuals.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education - Teaching (DECCE-T)
- Fluent in English/Chinese Language (spoken and written) as lessons are conducted in English or Chinese (Good written and verbal communication skills in Chinese to conduct teaching lessons in Chinese language and also to communicate in Chinese speaking parents and students)
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Knowledge in educational development
- Attractive remuneration and staff welfare benefits
- Ample opportunities for Career Progression
- Up to 21 days of Annual Leave
- Low Teacher-Children Ratio!
- Friendly and Conducive working environment
- Comprehensive HQ training for all teachers!
- Strong Curriculum team and mentorship programs available!
- Company Sponsorships
- Permanent positions
Locations: More than40 centres Islandwide! Proximity to MRTs stations!