A rare opportunity exists for outstanding Early Childhood Teachers and Literacy Teachers to join our Team to deliver our world class Literacy Program in our Preschools. The program was created by a team of Australian Literacy Experts and is based on the Early Years Framework.
- Plan, supervise, and implement the Literacy program for the class in accordance with the policies, guidelines, framework and philosophy of MindChamps.
- Prepare age-appropriate teaching aids and implement the programs in class.
- Use positive guidance strategies and techniques at all times.
- Maintain and build strong relationships with the Champs and their parents.
- Keep accurate records of the Champs progress. Address each Champ's educational and developmental needs on an individual basis to the best of your ability
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education/ Educational Studies (Early Years Enrichment, Creative Language Arts, Speech and Drama, etc)
- Minimum of 1 year's classroom teaching experience with learners aged 3 to 7 years old
- Creative and inspiring personality with dynamic and energetic lesson delivery skills
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Knowledge in educational, developmental and cognitive psychology