- Plan, supervise and implement the programme for the class in accordance with Centre's policies and framework.
- Prepare the lesson plans, Conduct evaluation of lessons and Submit periodic reports.
- Classroom management.
- Ensure safety and hygiene of the children.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Maintain good communication with the parents and Participate in parents discussion groups.
. Job Requirements:
- Minimum 5 GCE O Level credits with a pass in English and
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education / Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education/ Specialist Dip in ECE or its equivalent recognized by ECDA.
- 2 year of relevant experience in childcare/preschool.
- Passed IELTS.
- Experience in Montessori-based curriculum would be an advantage.
- Have a passion in teaching young children.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
Check out www.abercare.sg for more details
Interested applicants may send in your resume to [Confidential Information]
Abercare.sg | TAN LI SUAN ( CHEN LIXIAN) | Registration No. R23112348 | EA License No. 18C9070