- Government Linked Company
- Competitive Bonus and Company Benefits
- Hybrid Work
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitor program and project reporting
- Support Project leads in key governance forums / project status reporting and tracking.
- Prepare minute and follow up on issues raised from various forums
- Liaise closely with vendor for project status reporting and tracking
- Provide secretariat support to various forums
- Ensure vendor compliance to the various project governance process
Requirements / Qualifications
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3 years in project management/ project management office
- Strong project management / PMO experience
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and hands-on personality, comfortable in driving and managing change as well as challenging the status quo
Salary will commensurate according to Candidates Work Experience & Qualifications
To apply for this job opportunity, click on APPLY NOW. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted shortly.
EA License No: 14C7092
EA Registration No: R2199193 (Frieda Chan)