Our client is a well-established MNC, market leader in the Water Treatment industry. They are looking for a Piping Engineer assist their Engineering team for the next phrase of their business. They are located in South - easily accessible.
- Responsible in reviewing project specifications - piping related which apply to supplied equipment and ensure design can meet the project requirements per contract.
- Responsible to prepare, review and approve of Piping related deliverables e.g.
- - pipe wall thickness calculation,
- - selection of piping material and prepare specification,
- - line list, manual valve list and data sheets, piping specialty item list and data sheets, piping layout and arrangement drawings, piping terminal point list etc.
- - pipe support design and review
- Responsible in preparing material requisition and perform technical bid evaluation for Piping e.g. piping specialty items, pipes and fittings, manual valves etc.
- Responsible in working together with the various disciplines for smooth execution of projects.
- Responsible in developing and using engineering standards, procedures and forms for engineering design and production fabrications.
- Responsible in controlling and monitoring job costs and schedules to meet completion dates, customer technical specifications and internal technical specifications.
- Responsible in attending technical review meeting with client and address comments regarding piping.
- Responsible in supporting plant start-up & commission activities/troubleshooting on site.
- Responsible in providing engineering advice and support to engineers and Project Managers.
- Responsible in planning and self-monitoring daily engineering and design work assignments
- Responsible in providing technical support and proposal and job estimates to Sales.
- Minimum degree in engineering or relevant studies
- Prior 4-5 years of water and wastewater treatment process design in power plant, oil and gas industry is a bonus
- Pipe stress analysis is a bonus
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R2198636 (Oh Puey Xin)