99 Group is a leading real estate technology company that operates real estate portals across South East Asia, specializing in digital property advertising. Headquartered in Singapore, it is currently operational in Singapore and Indonesia and employs over 350 employees. In Singapore, 99 Group operates 99.co, SRX.com.sg and iProperty.com.sg, while in Indonesia, it operates 99.co/id and Rumah123.com.
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
- Execute digital marketing campaigns across web, app, search, display and social advertising to drive conversions on the portal
- Manage weekly metrics reporting across digital channels
- Manage the end-to-end process of campaign creation, including the setting up of ad sets, audience targeting, ad copy, creative review and bid adjustments
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and handle daily ad hoc operations
- Continually review campaign performance and provide recommendations to optimize overall spend and performance
- Develop, oversee, and evaluate the implementation of A/B test campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, keep abreast of new social media or web technologies, and digital marketing trends
- Implement these new technologies in developing new campaigns
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing preferred.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords (SEM, Display) and Facebook campaign is a must
- Operational knowledge with the latest marketing or ad serving tools like AdWords Editor, Power Editor would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and a keen eye for data.
- Able to work independently and is a self-starter.
- Problem solver in a multi-tasking, fast-paced business environment.
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.