- Minimum Educational Qualifications. Professional Certificate or Diploma
- Work Experience: 3 years of same work experience, Entry level candidates with the required attributes may be considered.
- Basic Skills: proficient in Microsoft Office (especially in excel), possess a good command of English (written and spoken) and can converse in bilingual with customers when required.
- Experience in using the ERP system will be an advantage
(Training in using Microsoft Dynamics will be provided for the selected candidate with no working knowledge.)
- Highly preferred personal attributes: Likes to learn and strives to continuously improve on skills and knowledge, enjoys doing a wide range of tasks and can work well in a dynamic and fast-pace business environment.
- This position requires the incumbent to be organized, pro-active and most of all a good team player who can provide exemplary service from the heart.
- Provides administrative support to the Business Manager and Sales Team.
- Checks and maintains adequate inventory supplies, anticipating needed supplies, placing, coordinating, executing and expediting suppliers and customers orders.
- Exhibits and execute polite and professional communication via phone and email channels.
- Competitive salary package
- Variable Year End bonus
- Comprehensive training provided
- Near to Paya Lebar MRT station, Macpherson MRT station and Tai Seng MRT station.
- Able to start work immediately or at short notice.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.