An exciting Operations Analyst (12-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role that will require you to be part of the Global Client Commission Management Team and assist in the daily BAU for the soft dollar and commission sharing arrangement for the bank's APAC clients in the equities business.
About the Operations Analyst (12-month contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for assisting in the daily BAU for the soft dollar and commission sharing arrangement for the bank's APAC clients in the equities business.
- Servicing Global Priority Clients soft dollar statements and payments
- Resolving internal and external client issues for soft dollar statements and payments
- Ensuring the accurate capture of trades, balances and payments for the monthly statements
- Reconciling and maintenance of client soft dollar statements
- Liaising with internal payment teams to ensure timely vendor payments
- Performing issuance of invoices for research services
- Partnering with the Front Office to resolve client-related queries and Finance on breaks between payments or soft dollar credits
- Participating in UAT for system enhancements on local and global initiatives
To succeed in this Operations Analyst (12-month contract) role, you will need to have at least one to two years of financial markets experience working in a operations, middle office, or front office role.
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Proactive with positive attitude towards learning
- Knowledge of financial risk management
- Flexible and a fast learner - able to connect the dots and able to work flexibly with different partners and audience
- Vocal and excellent communication skills with ability to present ideas to an audience
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience with connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of clients and employees around the world
This is a leading global banking institution. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operations Analyst (12-month contract) job.
Apply now or contact me to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1985549 ShiHua Goh