- Review abnormality report, non-conforming product report, accident/ incident report, support investigation and propose corrective and preventive measures
- Support regulatory requirement such as water efficiency management plan, energy conservation act and Workplace safety and health act (Major hazard installation regulation)
- Setup and maintain operating conditions, guides, check sheets and logs sheets in collaboration with shift teams to ensure environment, health, safety, quality and productivity requirements are met
- Administration control and monitoring of DCS system, to ensure changes to DCS / SIS sequence and settings are properly documented. Alarm optimized to prevent nuisance alarm.
- Trouble shooting of production process and quality problem
- Lead and support ASDM work, assigned by superior, including planning and certain work Instructions making to include various phases including push back, purge, LOTO, leak test, N2 replacement, flushing, filling and commissioning
- Responsible for process optimization and capacity improvement projects in the plant
- Lead the operational MOC and ensure action plan related to the change has been implemented
- Implement cost reduction measures or projects to reduce the cost of production
- Capital expense management
- Degree in Chemical / Mechanical engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 2-year experience as operation engineer in a chemical processing plant
- Good knowledge of chemical engineering, mechanical engineering and / or polymer science
- Experience in a process safety management, quantitative risk assessment such as LOPA (layer of protection analysis) or safety case preparation will be advantageous
- SCEM, or Steam engineer/ boiler attendant certificate, preferable
- Working knowledge in ISO9001, ISO14001, SS506-Part 3, cost control and regulations
- Highly motivated, energetic individual, with inquiring mind set and willingness to take up new challenges
- Good interpersonal and communication
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format by clicking Apply Now.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Sing Wen Qiang
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104221