Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 220,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
The role incumbent is focused on implementation of roadmaps for business process analysis, data analysis, diagnosis of gaps, business requirements & functional definitions, best practices application, meeting facilitation, and contributes to project planning. Consultants are expected to contribute to solution building for the client &practice. The role holder can handle higher scale and complexity compared to a Consultant profile and is more proactive in client interactions.
- Assumes responsibilities as the main client contact leading engagement w/ 10-20% support from Consulting & Client Partners.
- Develops, assesses, and validates a client's business strategy, including industry and competitive positioning and strategic direction
- Develops solutions and services to suit client's business strategy
- Estimates scope and liability for delivery of the end product/solution
- Seeks opportunities to develop revenue in existing and new areas
- Leads an engagement and oversees others contributions ata customer end, such that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Drives Proposal creation and presales activities for the engagement new accounts
- Contributes towards the development of practice policies, procedures, frameworks etc.
- Guides less experienced team members in delivering solutions.
- Leads efforts towards building go-to-market/ off the shelf /point solutions and process smethodologies for reuse
- Creates reusable IP from managed projects
- Has very good experience in Endur on following modules:Trading , deal caputuring, PO
Supply chain management - nomination & parcel management
Settlement desktop - back office processing
Key Skills/ Requirement
- Has development experience using OC & JVS.
- DB - has very good experience
- Project Management - has experience in handling multiple projects
- Stakeholder management - Liaise with client teams on current project activities
- Resource management - planning & handling resources from multiple teams
- Third party application - has experience in working with planning tool(ADP), settlement application(JDE)
- Need to work at customer location.
- Need to work with business on a day to day basis.
- Good communication skills coupled with technical knowledge is a must.
- Hands-on experience on Openlink Endur, ETRM product.
- Strong knowledge in Configurations, Deal setup, Connex framework, accounting and reporting.
- Ability to generate and articulate components or solutions tailored to the business requirements.
- 2 years of AVS/JVS/OpenComponents experience mandatory.
- Experience on Endur APM/TPM/DMS/ReportBulder/CMM/GridSetup a plus
Skill upgradation and competency building
- Attend Internal certifications & exams from time to time to upgrade the skills
- Attend trainings, seminars to sharpen the knowledge in functional/ technical domain
- Write papers, articles, case studies and publish them on the intranet
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, gender, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, political orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.