Industry : Retail
Benefits : Basic + Allowances + AWS + Variable Bonuses
Location : Orchard
Duties and Responsibilities - Online & Digital Marketing Executive (Merchandising)
Merchandising and Market Research
1. To assist in the planning and implementation of merchandising plans and strategies for online store to work closely with the respective Retail Manager(s) ,Department Manager(s) and Division Manager to maximize sales and profit.
2. To render assistance in negotiating with vendors / suppliers for the most favorable promotion mechanics and to assist in planning vendor programs in important growth areas. To assist the respective manager/s in the co-coordination and arrangement of business meetings with vendors / suppliers and the preparation of business correspondence.
3. To conduct research and identify fashion and demand trends to assess and/or recommend new merchandise and suppliers to the managers.
4. Any other job-related duties as and when assigned by the company.
Online Store Operation
5. Manage day-to-day online store operations by liaising with Online & Digital Marketing department manager (A&P).
6. Provide and analyze sales, profit budgets/reports. Prepare sales budget and any other forms and reports required by the company.
7. To assist in proof-reading the written communications with suppliers.
8. Conduct essential checks and follow-through for customers purchases, such as, to key-in sales, pick and pack merchandise and to deliver packed merchandise to the loading bay, etc.
9. To conduct inventory checks and to adequately add or remove the merchandise from the online store site.
10. Regular maintenance or cleaning of online store site.
11. Handle and resolve customers enquiries and complaints expeditiously.
12. Any other job-related duties as and when assigned by the company.
Digital Marketing and Advertising
13. Prepare and execute digital marketing plans including mapping of calendar, content-planning, preparation of budgets and schedules by working closely with the A&P team, Retail Manager(s), Department Manager(s), Division Manager and Online & Digital Marketing Department (A&P).
14. Identify our customers profiles in order to portray the desired concept / theme in an exciting and interesting manner.
15. Any other job-related duties as and when assigned by the company.
16. Propose improvement plan/s for online store business and digital marketing to merchandising manager(s) and Online & Digital Marketing Department (A&P).